Next thread ->
Board -> TM² Stadium -> Recruitment ON -> Application by awikii

Answers: 6
Page [1]
awikii

Beginner

# Thread - 28.12.2017 at 01:48
Lovely Dore-Family,

in this application I will answer all your questions directly from the topic "how to be a Dore".
If I forgot something please let me know or I will inform you in a round of dirt at Tm2.

At first some facts about me:

I`m a 20 year old german boy who is studying in Cologne, Germany.
Before 3 weeks I started playing Tm1 again, after a 5 year break. BUT I got the most of my speed back in these intensive 3 weeks of Tm1.
In the most of these 3 weeks I played together with blade who informed me about Tm2.
I had many positiv conversations with blade and after a few days I asked him if there are any options to join dore. He said the recruitment is open and so here I am with my application.

THE BASICS

1) What is your TM2 Nickname?
awikii

2) And your TM2 login? (TM1: espanien)
kkinko

3) And you've played TM since?
Tm1: 2009-2012/13
Tm2: Started before 3 days BUT after a few more days of gaming I get the Tm1 speed level for sure

4) How about your real age?
20 years old

5) Your English skill level?
I would say fluent with a few mistakes; sometimes

6) And where are you from?
I am from Cologne, Germany.

YOUR TM2 STADIUM CAREER THIS FAR

7) Any previous teams?
In dore2cuo (old gt: dore2cuo Luca) and Addict (old gt: Addict.Awikii)

8) Reasons you left those teams (if any)?
Why I left dore ... tbh I don't know anymore
Why I left Addict ... because my Computer got hacked and I had no more option to play tm. And after a few months when I got my new notebook it wasn't the same ...

9) Any skills you'd like to mention (car skins, mapping etc) and might be able to bring in to the team?
I am able to design skins with psd and gimp. (In Tm2 just diffuse and projshadd but at Tm1 details too) - blade for proof

10) Do you have favourite servers you like to play on?
I don't know a lot of servers in Tm2 but I am open for everything with dirt.

ATTITUDE & ACTIVITY

11) What are your favourite modes (TA, rounds, modlap, relay, team etc.)?
I drive everything but I love to drive team mode in comps.

12) How is your activity in the game (1-5... 5 being as if you lived in the game)?
At the moment definitely 5 but when my next Semester starts 5 isn't possible anymore. But in the future I will be an active player so I would say I am gonna be a 2.5.
AND if I don't have time because of my studies or something else I definitely would give an information.

13) Activity in the forums (1-5... 5 being as if you already gained a nickname "Spammer" elsewhere)?
I always have my phone in the pocket and there will always be an dore tab for sure.

14) Do you like playing in team tournaments and train for them?
There is nothing better on TM!

15) Are you usually free during weekends when the matches are played in the evening?
If I know the dates for the matches I would give it a mark in my calendar.
I am always free on weekends (no work).

16) What's your motivation to play for Dore?
I met so many dore members and everyone was really kind and fast for sure.
I want to be a part of this team and hopefully get some nice hours of racing and and some good conversations.

Furthermore I want to support the team in cups and competitions if my speed level is sufficient.

So if there are any questions please let me know and hopefully we get some nice hours of racing together even so if I am not becoming a member of the family.

PS: If I made some nonsense sentences please excuse my english. It is a little late but after blade said the recruitment is on I wanted to send my application as fast as possible.

Cheers,
Luca
Inactive
Tinus

Going for Spamer

# Answer: 1 - 28.12.2017 at 15:25
Hello Awikii goodluck with your application a admin will contact you and see you on the tracks

------------------
[/size][/size][/b]The Bearded one

Inactive
tombuilder

*~_ Post King_~*

# Answer: 2 - 28.12.2017 at 21:35
Heyho Awikii and welcome to our forum!
Even Luca is a name I remember from the past

I`ve sent you a PM with all the infos how to proceed.
GL and I hope to see you driving soon.

------------------
WHEN I GET SAD, I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD. TRUE STORY - Barney Stinson

Chrissie

White & Nerdy

# Answer: 3 - 29.12.2017 at 20:46
Welcome and good luck

ameliesachs

I think I'm the King

# Answer: 4 - 03.01.2018 at 19:40
Welcome and good luck with application.

------------------
If i'm faster than u, u're a noob.
If u're faster than me, u have no life.
If everyone is faster than me, i have lag. - Gamer logic

Inactive
tombuilder

*~_ Post King_~*

# Answer: 5 - 17.01.2018 at 20:29
Welcome to the team awikii!

------------------
WHEN I GET SAD, I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD. TRUE STORY - Barney Stinson

awikii
Thread author

Beginner

# Answer: 6 - 17.01.2018 at 21:08
THANK YOU!

I am looking forward to a great time of racing and for now I am happy to be a part of the dore-family, again!!

Greetings
Luca

Inactive
Answers: 6
Page [1]

Board -> TM² Stadium -> Recruitment ON -> Application by awikii

You must be registered.
Kinguin Sea Of Thieves - 160x600 Kinguin FIFA 18 160x600 Kinguin PES 18 160x600 Kinguin Battlefield 1 160x600 Best Games Are on Kinguin 160x600 Kinguin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - 160x600