Next thread ->
Board -> TM² Stadium -> Recruitment ON -> Makaróni

Answers: 5
Page [1]
makaróni

Beginner

# Thread - 29.12.2017 at 16:18
Hey guys

Makaróni here Some of you might know me as Krisztián or Krisz (Kriz ), although I changed my name years ago...

THE BASICS

1) What is your TM2 Nickname?
Makaróni
2) And your TM2 login?
krisztian
3) And you've played TM since?
2008.12.26 (yeah, I know the exact date)
4) How about your real age?
5) Your English skill level?
I'm quite fluent
6) And where are you from?
Hungary

YOUR TM2 STADIUM CAREER THUS FAR

7) Any previous teams?
UFO (2013-2016), Foenix (2017) and some other teams before UFO (back in TMNF) not worth mentioning
8) Reasons you left those teams (if any)?
I left all of them because they went inactive, except for Foenix. I'm still a member of Foenix, but I'm inactive there, so I can quit any time if you want me to do so, nothing would change for either me or them
9) Any skills you'd like to mention (car skins, mapping etc) and might be able to bring in to the team?
I have some maps back from the UFO years and I plan building more
I can make VODs of matches, or at least I could back in 2015, but then the big update happened... I hope I still can
10) Do you have favourite servers you like to play on?
I haven't played dirt for almost 2 years, so not really

ATTITUDE & ACTIVITY

11) What are your favourite modes (TA, rounds, modlap, relay, team etc.)?
I don't really like TA, I love everything else
12) How is your activity in the game (1-5... 5 being as if you lived in the game)?
It used to be 1 for a very long time... now that I'm coming back, that will change, but I can't promise a 5. Around 3-4, I'd say.
13) Activity in the forums (1-5... 5 being as if you already gained a nickname "Spammer" elsewhere)?
I'm always on FB and Discord, it's absolutely a 5 for those, but I tend to forget about other sites... on average, around 3-4 again.
14) Do you like playing in team tournaments and train for them?
I used to love that stuff, but I don't really have motivation for training anymore. If I could play in matches, I might get my motivation back... the reason I'm inactive in Foenix is I couldn't play matches, even if I trained really hard, I had a feeling I can't play because others are so much better... (btw, it was tech, not dirt)
My skills aren't as good anymore, as I said I haven't played for a while, but I might get better really fast... I think I still have the speed, I'm just not constant enough.
15) Are you usually free during weekends when the matches are played in the evening?
Almost always
16) What's your motivation to play for Dore?
Aquila said we should join, I think he's up to something, he's always up to something Okay, joking apart, I've known the team for years and we always had fun in matches and during fun cups.
I always had a crush (hahah) on Hungarian teams, but the only active Hungarian team is Foenix and I didn't really enjoy my time there. I decided to join an international team and I've always known that if I do so, my first choice would be dore2cuo. So, here I am

FREE SPEECH

17) Tell us something about yourself and don't be afraid, it doesn't have to be a novel
My name is NOT the food, please don't eat me!
Of course, makaróni is Hungarian for macaroni, but my name is not Makaróni because I love it... although, I do.
So, I had MCR (=My Chemical Romance) written after my name in TrackMania, but then we changed our prefix in UFO, and there was no space for MCR anymore, and I deleted it. Then I was asked, 'where is makaróni from your name?' and I thought it's a good joke, and changed my name for that. I never changed it back
Inactive
Chrissie

White & Nerdy

# Answer: 1 - 29.12.2017 at 20:48
Hey there,

Welcome and good luck, see you soon on the tracks

Kind regards,

Chrissie

Tinus

Going for Spamer

# Answer: 2 - 29.12.2017 at 20:56
Yooo welcome and goodluck with test

------------------
[/size][/size][/b]The Bearded one

Inactive
tombuilder

*~_ Post King_~*

# Answer: 3 - 29.12.2017 at 20:57
Heyho Makaróni and welcome to our forum!
Great introduction

I`ve sent you a PM with all the infos how to proceed.
GL and I hope to see you driving soon.

------------------
WHEN I GET SAD, I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD. TRUE STORY - Barney Stinson

ameliesachs

I think I'm the King

# Answer: 4 - 03.01.2018 at 19:41
Welcome and good luck with application.

------------------
If i'm faster than u, u're a noob.
If u're faster than me, u have no life.
If everyone is faster than me, i have lag. - Gamer logic

tombuilder

*~_ Post King_~*

# Answer: 5 - 17.01.2018 at 20:29
Welcome to the team makaroni!

------------------
WHEN I GET SAD, I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD. TRUE STORY - Barney Stinson

Answers: 5
Page [1]

Board -> TM² Stadium -> Recruitment ON -> Makaróni

You must be registered.
Kinguin Sea Of Thieves - 160x600 Kinguin FIFA 18 160x600 Kinguin PES 18 160x600 Kinguin Battlefield 1 160x600 Best Games Are on Kinguin 160x600 Kinguin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - 160x600